Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Perfect Weather:)

Well not to rub it in for everyone back in hot Illinois, but Australia's weather is perfect.  During the day it is around 75.  It does drop quite a bit at night and get pretty cool, around 45-55 degrees.  But I cant complain because it is winter here :)  We always spend alot of time outside.  In the afternoon, a friend of mine brings his slackline(a rope like thing you connect to 2 trees and walk across).  I thought oh I was good at balance beam I should be great at this...haha no!  Its nothing like a beam, a bean stays in place when you walk, this does not.  I got pretty good after a while, I could take 5-6 steps without falling.  That made me pretty happy! lol  Everyone else bring their books and we just lay out and walk on the slackline and read or do homework.  I couldnt ask for better weather.
Just hanging out :)
 This is Mary attempting the slackline

No comments:

Post a Comment