Sunday, July 24, 2011

Never Understand.....

So the few time that I have actually been up to go to breakfast, I get there and they have the most random things for breakfast.  A normal breakfast consists of baked beans, grilled tomatoes, and spaghetti. I asked some Australians if they find it at least a little strange that they are eating lunch and dinner foods for breakfast, and their reply is no, its good.  Needless to say for breakfast I eat lots of cereal (which is weird too, they dont have any good kinds) and fruit.  They have eggs and bacon, but they just dont taste right, they dont cook their bacon enough so its like still almost raw (gross) and their eggs have a funny dark yellow almost orange yolk color.

I thought everyone would enjoy a little piece of the Australian culture....how weird it may be! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment