Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm a movie star :)

So on Tuesday one of my friends comes into my room, and asks if I want to be in a commercial and make 20 bucks an hour....my reply....umm YES!! So we go to a meeting, and the University is making a marketing commercial to attract new students, and needed current students to be in it.  So of course, I said yes! They did a little audition, to pick the people who would speak, but even if you didnt get to speak, they needed "students" in the background.  So I went in there, did a couple lines, and the people really seemed to like my accent.  I hear daily how cool my accent is.  It is always fun to hear, because back home, I sound boring lol! Only downfall to this was I had to be there at 8am on a Friday when I didnt have class.  But I guess making 24$ an hour, yes I said 24$, that is minimum wage here! Crazy huh!  I shouldnt complain.  I found out I had a speaking line.  Are you ready for this?......wait for it..... "Or just apply" Yup thats it! I rocked it!  Everyone said I did a great job, and once again got told I have a awesome voice :)  I was also in some pictures, and in a scene where a group of students said "NOW" all together.  I was also in the background of a couple other shots.  We got free lunch, and morning tea, and sat around waiting a majority of the day.  But hey whose complaining...not me!  They said the commercial should be out in September sometime, so I will let everyone know so that they can watch it!   Here are a couple pictures of just me, I loved my hair so much, I just had to take some pictures :)



No comments:

Post a Comment