Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sky Diving!!!!! :)

So a couple of the girls decided that they would go sky diving while we were in Cairns.  I decided I wouldnt go becuase I did not want to spend the money.  This morning, while everyone was excited, I was regreting my decision not to do it.  So I called my mom and dad back in the states, and asked what I should do.  They said why not I only live once!  So I got all excited becuase I was going to do it! I called the place, and it was full, there was no way they could fit me in.  Very disappointing....  I went into the place and pretty much begged them to find a way to let me in.  There wasnt anything they could do.  Even more disappointing....  Katie and I were walking back to our hostel, and we get a call, saying that someone just cancelled and there was an opening! I was ecstatic!  We hurried back to get ready for them to pick us up!  Filled out paper work, watched a short training video, and headed off!  The guy I jumped with name was Max.  He had been doing it for 33 years, so that made things more comfortable!!  He also said that he had jumped in Quincy, IL...Small World!!!  We got all geared up and got on the plane!!
We are here!!!

All geared up!!!
 Im ready, Im ready, Im ready!!
 The view!!
 Ahhhh I am really doing this!!!
 Here we go!
 Holy Shit thats high!!
 Were really going!!!
 AHHHHHHH!!!!


 This is AMAZING!!!
Parachute out!!!  :)


 Landing
 WHOOO HOOO!!!!!
This was absolutely amazing!!!  Most definitely the biggest thrill of my life!! I recommended this to everyone!!!

2 comments: